Pentana Audit is a powerful tool. As the way each organization has a unique audit process, Pentana has been designed to meet these needs by being highly configurable. Most configuration settings can be controlled by the administrative end users. Some settings, those which significantly alter the work flow of an audit process, have to be applied by a Pentana tech. These more significant changes are called standard customizations.
An example of some popular standard customizations, called Multi-Client, and Single-Client, allow us to offer one single product that can be configured to work for either Internal Audit or External Audit.
More examples of popular standard customizations are
- SOX module
- IIA - Extra fields to support IIA audit standards (now standard on version 5.2+)
- Enable an audit trail to track who changes what in Pentana Audit
- Change authentication methods from Windows login to user name and passwords
- Enable the ability to import new users from your LDAP scema
- Americanize the otherwise UK English terminology used throughout the interface.
We offer a variety of options, and can build new ones as need arises. If you'd like to see a complete list of standard customizations, please contact Pentana Audit Support, and we'll send you a list.
As standard customizations need to be applied by a Pentana tech, they are intended to be configured as part of a design requirement, rather than something that is switched on and off on a regular basis.
Our Professional Services team will be happy to help determine which standard customizations would benefit your audit work flow.