A Review Group is a list of users that are added to one review group to allow them to review answer sets and sign off both the tailoring and main answer set sections.
If users are added to the review group, then it means that they will be able to sign off on the reviewal of the answer set without specifically being named. As long as the user is a member of that review group, then it allows all members to review the answer set rather than just one user.
How do you create a Review Group?
• Sign into Disclose
• Select the ellipse and then select Administration
• Select Review Groups
• Select the + icon
• Insert the name of your Review Group
• Select Save
How do you assign users to the Review Group?
• Select Review Groups from the Administration section of Disclose
• Hoover over your Review Group and select the drop-down menu
• Then select edit
• Under non-members, you will see a list of your users, select the users you wish to add to the group by clicking on the + icon beside their name
• Select Save
How to ensure that Tailoring and Main checklist sign offs are assigned to User Group?
• Select Administration from the main menu
• Select Default Workflows
• Under Tailoring sign offs and Main checklist sign offs – select Add on the right hand side of the web page
• Select the Review group and this will automatically assign the tailoring sign offs to this review group